Rural Bank of Mabalacat Inc. (RBMI) offers a broad range of services including Regular Savings Deposits, Special Savings Deposits, Small-Medium Enterprise Loans, Agricultural Loans, Commercial Loans, Industrial Loans, Salary Loans, Western Union Money Transfer and NSO documents.
Requirements on Opening a Regular Savings or Special Savings Accounts:
1. Fill-up the application form and signature card with specimen Signatures.
2. Sign Ledger for Special Savings Deposits.
3. 2 pcs of 1×1 or 2×2 pictures taken not more than 6 months from the date of application.
a. For joint account submit picture of both signatories of the account
b. For “in trust” or “by” account submit pictures of parents or guardian and minor.
4. 2 valid Identification Cards with picture.
a. In case of parents opening an account in behalf of their child, Birth Certificate is required (those account for “In-Trust-For” or “By”)
b. School ID for students
5. Board Resolution or Secretary Certificate indicating the authorized signatories for corporate accounts.
Replacement of Lost Passbook
In case of lost passbook (Regular Savings Deposit Passbook or Special Savings Deposit Passbook), the bank should be immediately notified for the mutual protection of the bank and the depositor. Upon receiving such instructions, the bank shall require a notarized affidavit of loss from depositor. The bank will issue a new passbook to the client upon submission of said notarized affidavit of loss and proof of identification.
For joint account (“and/or” or “and” or “or”) all depositors shall be required to sign on the affidavit of loss and provide proof of identification.